Debra Shonka-Barta and Rich Barta, live-in managers of the newly constructed Lakeview Retirement Community, have announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Lakeview’s all-inclusive resort-style 55 and over community, April 14 from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The grand opening will allow the public to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team including the executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d’oeuvres, dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Lakeview is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing resort lifestyle independent retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals – always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation & valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
The new facility is at 2132 N Lake Drive, Columbia.
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by the year 2040. Instead of retiring in the sun at 65 years old, baby boomers are staying close to home, remaining in their social and professional networks, and even continuing to work. For more information about Lakeview, call 803-457-8281 or visit LakeviewRetirement.com.