The Town of Irmo will use a portion of the American Rescue Plan Funds to help non-profits respond to the negative economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The grants will be available to eligible non-profits to provide financial assistance.
Who is eligible? What are the requirements?
- Non-profits located in Irmo, SC
- Sustained financial strains during the period of March 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021
- Proof of 501C3 status
- Must be in good standing with the State of SC
- Present your proposal to Irmo Town Council at a later date
- Complete the Irmo Nonprofit Grant Application
When does the application period end?
Applications will be accepted until close of business on January 18, 2022.
How to apply?
Submit your application online by visiting the link below.
For more information and to apply, visit this link.